Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €4.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €9.00Glass of champagne
- €54.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Au Lys d'Argent
How to get there?
- Public transportsMétro - Pont Marie (M7)
- Specific directions to get thereParkings à proximité: Pont Marie, Notre Dame, Baudoyer
Service continu : de 12h à 22h (sauf mercredi)
- Credit Card , Luncheon voucher , Visa
- Air-conditioning , English spoken , French spoken , Open in August , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
- Meal date : 9 Mar 2019
Gluten free crepes. I ordered my crepe with chicken, mushroom, and creme fraiche. Very good.
- Meal date : 28 Jun 2018
We chose this location and business because reviews said that it was a good option. We were sitting in to eat and found it to exceptionally disappointing. Service was so poor as to be almost obnoxious in terms of delivering crepes to take away business first while we sat there and then it seemed that personal conversations also took priority over providing service. It took almost 90 minutes to get four of through a savory and then sweet. To top it off, the crepes were dry and not nearly as tasty as those we’d had in other locations. Disappointing.