Restaurant Bambuddha Ibiza menu
Chef's name: Samuel Fuensalida
- Oysters and KaviarIndulge in ‘Foreplay’ with a juicy succulent afrodisiac - ask for the ‘Oysteronomy’ sta for more information.
- €22.00Korean Tuna TartareSustainably shed wild tuna, homemade kimchi and roasted red pepper sauce.
- €23.00Nikkei Beef CarpaccioOrganic Iberian beef, passion fruit, avocado, pomegranate and extra virgin olive oil.
- €26.00Oriental CevicheSustainably farmed corvina, marinated in Peruvian aji and lime, lemongrass, dragon fruit, passion fruit and coriander.
- €26.00Yuzu HamachiSustainably farmed yellowtail sashimi, Japanese plum sauce, red chilli, yuzu juice and fresh basil.
- €24.00Crispy Squid and Prawn SaladWith green mango, glass noodles and sweet & sour dressing made of coconut water and cherries.
- €15.00Green Papaya Salad (v)Shredded young papaya, crispy shallot, coriander and lime & chilli dressing.
- €16.00Miso Aubergine (v)Roasted eggplant with caramelised miso, fresh leaf salad and tamarind dressing.
- €20.00Seaweed Summer Roll (v)Asian seaweed mix and daikon in dressing wrapped in shichimi spiced cucumber with caramelised pineapple.
- €21.00Spicy Beef Salad (n)Organic Iberian beef marinated and seared, mango, green beans, mint, basil, peanuts with spicy Thai dressing.
- €22.00Soft Shell CrabCrispy soft shell crab with Indian spices, shiso, ‘pico de gallo’, pineapple, coriander and paharganj sauce.
- €23.00Wagyu BurgerOrganic mini beef patties, chilli jam and Zhong sauce.
- €16.00Beef GyozasOrganic Iberian beef with nam prik marinade, pineapple, Thai basil and roasted chilli.
- €12.00Crispy Spring Rolls (v)Chinese wild mushrooms, bok choy, bean sprouts, glass noodles and sweet chilli sauce.
- €15.00Crispy Truffle Dumplings (v)Black tru e, tofu, shiitake and bok choy.
- €16.00Seafood ShumaiPrawn, squid, ka r lime, lemongrass, shaoxing wine and tobiko.
- €22.00Dim Sum Selection (2 of each)Beef Gyozas, Crispy Tru e Dumplings and Seafood Shumai.
- €23.00Cambodian Grilled BeefOrganic Iberian beef, roasted spicy pineapple salsa, corn tortillas and pecan macha sauce.
- €13.00Chicken Saté (N)Organic Iberian chicken, Thai peanut & red curry sauce.
- €15.00King Prawn Nam PrikThai nam prik pao chilli sauce, coriander and crispy garlic.
- €25.00Kushi Selection (1 of each)Cambodian Beef, Chicken Saté and King Prawn Nam Prik.
- €31.00Crispy DuckAromatic Chinese style roasted duck, cucumber, chives, Chinese pancakes, sweet chili with plum sauce & hoisin sauce.
- €38.00Fusion BBQ Short RibKorean marinated organic beef, slowly smoked with local woods in traditional American barrel style.
- €22.00Pork SsamjangOrganic Iberian pork cooked at low temperature, Korean sauce, curly vegetables and trocadero lettuce.
- €32.00Slow Cooked Suckling LambOrganic Iberian lamb cooked for 24 hours, with a selection of chutneys and Idiazábal cheese naan bread.
- €23.00Sticky Spare RibsOrganic Iberian pork, braised and marinated in ve Chinese species, cooked in aromatic oyster sauce, red chilli and ka r lime leaves.
- €21.00Vietnamese Fried Chicken (n)Organic Iberian chicken, curry crumble, peanuts, jalapeño & mint jam.
- €40.00Alaskan Black CodWild Alaskan black cod with roasted miso, king oyster mushroom and pickled ginger.
- €23.00Choo-Chee MusselsMussels cooked in a Thai choo-chee curry, served with steamed bao bread.
- €39.00Douchi Sea BassFried whole fish with black bean sauce and fried onions.
- €45.00Kowloon King CrabRoasted wild Alaskan crab, spicy tobanjan creamy sauce and chili flakes.
- €48.005 Spice LobsterWok-fried lobster, bok choy, enoki mushrooms, honey & ginger sauce.
- €9.00Miso SoupShiitake mushrooms, silk tofu, wakame seaweed and spring onions.
- €12.00Tom Kha (Tofu (v), chicken or prawns)Coconut milk, lemongrass, ka r lime, mushrooms and glass noodles.
- €22.00Indonesian Laksa (v)King mushrooms, glass noodles, tofu, pumpkin and Indonesian yellow curry sauce, topped with coriander.
- €26.00Malaysian Tiger Prawns CurryWok seared tiger prawns, coconut and tamarind curry sauce and papadums.
- €24.00Massaman Lamb Curry (n)Organic Iberian lamb shoulder, potatoes, peanuts, coconut and cinnamon & star anise infused sauce, topped with coriander.
- €24.00Thai Green Chicken CurryOrganic Iberian chicken, seasonal vegetables and coconut green curry sauce, topped with coriander.
- €26.00Thai Red Duck CurryCrispy duck con t, seasonal vegetables pineapple and coconut red curry sauce, topped with coriander.
- €8.00Edamame (v)Steamed soy beans with Maldon sea salt or Wok fried with shallots and Indonesian sambal oelek.
- €6.00Jasmine Rice (v)Steamed aromatic jasmine rice, topped with sesame seeds.
- €5.00Prawn Crackers & BreadHummus and olive tapenade.
- €15.00Pad Thai (n)(Tofu (v), chicken or prawns) Rice noodles, bean sprouts, egg, roasted peanuts and coriander.
- €14.00Wok Fried Aromatic Rice(Tofu (v), chicken or prawns) Sautéed with mango, chives, celery, egg, chili garlic, oyster sauce and basil lime.
- €14.00Wok Seared VegetablesPak choy, tofu, okra, spinach, seasonal vegetables, garlic, ginger and oyster sauce.
NIGIRI 2 PCS - SUSHI
- €12.00ChutoroMedium fatty tuna belly
- €12.00OtoroFatty tuna belly
- €9.00SuzukiSea Bass
- €14.00WagyuFlame seared beef with smoked nikiri sauce
SASHIMI 6 PCS - SUSHI
- €25.00ChutoroMedium fatty tuna belly
- €25.00OtoroFatty tuna belly
- €18.00Mixed Sashimi
HOSOMAKI 6 PCS - SUSHI
- €14.00Spicy TekaSpicy tuna
URAMAKI - 8 PCS - SUSHI
- €24.00California (n)Alaskan king crab, Japanese mayonnaise, avocado, orange tobiko and sesame.
- €22.00Ebi TempuraPrawn tempura, green asparagus, avocado, spicy mayonnaise and onion marmalade.
- €19.00MediterAsian (v)Sundried tomato, smoked tofu, rocket, avocado, cream cheese and tobanjan sauce, wrapped in marinated aubergine.
- €20.00New YorkAvocado, with salmon or tuna.
- €20.00PhillyCream cheese and avocado with salmon or tuna.
- €25.00RainbowSalmon, tuna, sea bass, prawn tempura, citrus mayo and tobiko.
- €21.00Spicy SalmonStuffed with green papaya, marinated salmon with spicy mango lime sauce, marinated green apple, ghoa cress and shishimi togarashi.
- €28.00Spider Fire CrackerCrispy soft shell crab, red tuna, cucumber, avocado, hot chilli sauce and caramelised citrus mayo.
- €9.00Anni Xian BingMango and ginger creme brûlee with caramelized mango and fresh coconut
- €11.00Coconut Milk Foam“Dulce de leche” and fresh banana topped with a coconut milk foam, decorated with Oreo cookie powder served with peanuts and chocolate roots
- €12.00Creamy Lime, Yuzu, Pineapple and RhubarbCreamy citrus, roasted pineapple, tropical yogurt foam and rhubarb jam
- €9.00Toffee and Cereals PanacottaChocolate and miso ganache, caramelised cereals, salty butter sand
- €12.00Violets and calamasiFilipino citrus gel, violets and vanilla custard, dried merengue, longan and aperol sorbet
- €14.00Black Moon EclipseChocolate sphere, kasutera, ginger ice cream, peanuts, caramel and jamaican pepper soup
- €11.00KisetsuTonka cheesecake, cherry and yogurt sponge
- €24.00Group Orgasm (min. 2 persons)Erotic mixed delights. Let us surprise you!
- €3.50Homemade Ice CreamChocolate, Vegan chocolate, Strawberry, Vanilla, Coconut, Ginger, Kinder Bueno, Kaffir Lime, Green tea and Wasabi
- €3.50Homemade SorbetLime, Mango and Raspberry
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €8.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €7.00Glass of wine
- €25.00Bottle of wine
- €23.00Glass of champagne
- €110.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Bambuddha Ibiza
How to get there?
- Public transportsCarretera PM-810
- Specific directions to get there8 min drive from Santa Gertrudis, 9 min drive from Santa Eulalia, 15 min drive from Dalt Villa, 20 min drive from Sant Antoni
- Car park Free Parking, Valet Parking
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Average Rating10 /10
- Meal date : 8 May 2018
Beautiful food, great atmosphere!
Love it there!
Love it there!