About the restaurant Brasserie Restaurant “De Taanketel”
The Taanketel is a real asset to Marken. A brasserie / restaurant you like to visit for coffee, lunch, drinks and dinner. In a relaxed atmosphere you can enjoy a wide variety of dishes. Whether you prefer fish or meat, if you like tasty food in a cozy atmosphere, you should definitely pay a visit to the Taanketel. In the summer it is great to sit on the terrace, overlooking the harbor of Marken.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.50Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.00Bottle of mineral water
- €3.75Glass of wine
- €19.50En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Brasserie Restaurant “De Taanketel”
How to get there?
- Public transportsTake bus 315 from Amsterdam Central Station, dissembark at Marken - Kerkbuurt, walk towards the harbour in 5 minutes .
- Car park Park on the major parking at the entrance of the village, and walk 5 minutes towards the harbour.
Daily from 10:00am to 22:00pm
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Bar , Can be privatized , Continuous service , English spoken , German spoken
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 14 Sep 2018
A fantastic location and tasty food. Perfect for a nice dinner with family and friends.
- Meal date : 20 Aug 2017
Alles was superlekker, snoekbaars was echt uit de kunst!