About the restaurant Café Brasero Steak & Grill
Café Brasero is known in Zeist and surroundings as the place to be for BBQ dishes of high quality. The meat is carefully selected and exclusively from animals that have had a good life. The fish, vegetables and fruits are also chosen with great care. Everything must be fresh. It explains the compact but varied menu. Every dish can be served with a matching drink. With or without alcohol, there is plenty of choice.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €6.00Bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €19.00Bottle of wine
- €5.00Glass of champagne
- €28.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Café Brasero Steak & Grill
How to get there?
- Public transportsBusstation Zeist
- Car park Parkeergarage de Luifel of Voorheuvel
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Bar , Can be privatized , English spoken , German spoken , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
- Meal date : 22 Oct 2017
Eten was lekker, maar het vlees kon wel wat warmer