Special offers and Menus
You'll be able to select the menus in the last step of booking, if available for your criteria.
-50% off the "à la carte" menu
Conditions : Set Menu not included, Drinks not included. Minimums apply Start + Main or Main + Desert minimum per person.
Valid : Lunch : Monday to Saturday. Dinner : every day.
50% off group menu 79€, 39.50€ instead of 79€
Conditions : For tables with 8 to 160 people. Valid : Lunch : Monday to Saturday. Dinner : Monday to Saturday.
About the restaurant Café le Baron
The Chef will offer you homemade specialties, both gastronomic and trendy. Indulge in foie gras and his pumpkin chutney, or delicious scallops and their vanilla puree. For dessert, why not opt for the sweetness of fried breadcrumbs made in the old-fashioned manner? A treat!
During sunny days, enjoy the magnificent terrace with its wrought-iron chairs. Since it is partitionable, you can also organize your group meals. A location not to be missed!"
- €4.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.00Bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €26.00En flaske vin
- €12.00Glass of champagne
- €50.00Bottle of champagne
How to get to the restaurant Café le Baron
How to get there?
- Public transportsMétro : Cadet (M7) Le Pelletier (M7) Notre Dame de Lorette (M12) Saint-Georges (M12)
Dîner : de 18h à 23h30
- Check , Credit Card , Diners Club Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (160 maximum number of guests.)
- Air conditioned , Bar , Can be privatized , Caters , Continuous service , Cooking courses , Dance floor , English spoken , Gay friendly , German spoken , Handicap accessible , Nightclub , Pets allowed , Smoking room , Wifi
Not cheap but we are in Paris so it is acceptable.
Hope to visit again to taste more dishes.