About the restaurant Café Restaurant De Punt
Café-restaurant De Punt is easily accessible by road and water. With a patio and quay on the river De Angstel, this is a popular destination for both tourists and residents of Baambrugge. The free view of the meadows shows the skyline of Abcoude and Amsterdam on the horizon. Ideal if you want to enjoy the tranquility here with family, friends or colleagues. The varied menu presents tasty classics, prepared with love.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.25Half bottle of mineral water
- €3.30Glass of wine
- €17.00Bottle of wine
- €67.50Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Café Restaurant De Punt
How to get there?
- Public transportsja
- Car park Free parking in the neighborhood
Monday untill Sunday 10:30 - 23:00
- American Express , Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Bar , Continuous service , English spoken , Open sunday , Pets allowed , Wheelchair Accessible , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 17 Jun 2019
- Meal date : 15 Mar 2018
Goed maar eenvoudige lunchkaart