About the restaurant Chriske Margraten "De Smaak van het Heuvelland"
Chriske in Margraten has been serving 'the taste of the hills' since 1890. What that means can be explained in only a couple of words: hearty local recipes with Limburg fries and a cold trappist beer. That has a nice ring to it right? Add an amazing local fruit tart (vlaai) to the mix and you have more than one reason to head south.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €3.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.95Bottle of mineral water
- €3.90Glass of wine
- €18.35En flaske vin
- €4.25Glass of champagne
- €21.95Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Chriske Margraten "De Smaak van het Heuvelland"
How to get there?
- Public transportsVanaf Maastricht CS met Arriva, Limburgliner lijn 350 richting Aachen centrum. En visa versa.
- Specific directions to get thereVanaf Maastricht via de N278 richting Margraten Vanaf Vaals via de N278 richting Margraten.
- Car park Parkeerplaatsen voldoende aanwezig.
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Bar , English spoken , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 3 May 2018
Ga zo door!!!!!!!
- Meal date : 26 Jan 2018