About the restaurant Daelhemergroeve restaurant Valkenburg
For those who are looking for a unique location, the Daelhemergroeve is the place to be. Next to the Steenkolenmijn and Mergelrijk, is hidden in the caves of Valkenburg a spectacular space for parties and other gatherings. Here you’ll also find the only brasserie that is located in the Limburg caves. Fresh pies, fair trade coffee and tea, specialty beers and freshly baked ciabatta. Really, you must have been here.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.25Half bottle of mineral water
- €3.75Bottle of mineral water
- €3.90Glass of wine
- €19.50En flaske vin
- €6.50Glass of champagne
- €85.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Daelhemergroeve restaurant Valkenburg
How to get there?
- Specific directions to get thereDe Daelhemergroeve ligt naast de Steenkolenmijn en MergelRijk. Als navigatieadres naar de parkeerplaats gebruikt u het beste Daalhemerweg 144 te Valkenburg.
- Car park Als u reserveert in het restaurant kunt u gratis parkeren op de ruime tegenoverliggende parkeerplaats.
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Air conditioned , Bar , English spoken , Terrace , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 7 May 2017
We had been yesterday in this very specific restaurant. The furniture was a bit habituated with the high chairs, but the very tasty and fine dinner, together with the extraordinary service could compensate this absolutely.