About the restaurant De Bles
The menu is nice and compact, as you choose from the various Blesschotels with salmon, steak or sateh. Next to the menu you can take potluck! Because of all the modern wood, plants and light it feels a bit like Scandinavia. In the winter you can cosily huddle around the crackling fireplace. Children will be entertained in the play corner!
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €5.50Bottle of mineral water
- €3.00Glass of wine
- €15.00Bottle of wine
- €6.50Glass of champagne
- €35.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant De Bles
How to get there?
- Public transportsJust 5 minutes walk from bus stop
- Car park A couple of own parking places in front of the restaurant and in the whole area free parking
Kitchen is open on daily base from 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. (till April from 5 p.m. till 10 p.m.) 7 days per week.
- Credit Card , Diners Club Card , Mastercard , Visa
- English spoken , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price