Uiterdijk 4 9959 PK Onderdendam Netherlands Map
- Top rated
Average price €45.00
About the restaurant De Molenaar
In the old flour mill of Onderdendam follows chef Martin Kooijker the wind that blows different every season. Here you eat what he prepares, with the greatest benefits fresh ingredients and preventing waste. Products from the region are prepared to French cuisine. Cross-border, with a Dutch twist. To create the best taste sensations he is supported by viticulturist Lolo Zuidema.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €4.50Glass of wine
- €25.00Bottle of wine
- €10.00Glass of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant De Molenaar
How to get there?
- Public transportsLijn 61 vanuit Groningen stop bijna voor de deur.
- Specific directions to get thereHet restaurant bevind zich op de begane grond van de korenmolen Hunsingo. Parkeren kan aan de Bedumerweg, eventuele extra parkeergelegenheid vindt u naast het voormalig waterschapshuis. ( tegenover Bedumerweg 1.)
- Car park Vrij parkeren
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , English spoken , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
P. N.(1 review)
- Meal date : 18 Jul 2019
- Meal date : 9 Jun 2019
This was a great experience. Casual atmosphere, but worth a rating on star-Level. Very enjoyable and we will recommend it to whoever asks us (Germans) about where to eat in the Groningen Region.
- Meal date : 30 Dec 2018
Very nice experience, the food was overall amazing, as well as the service. It can get quite pricey, but I totally recommend! In special, the attention of the chef was an extra and we really appreciated it.
- Meal date : 21 Dec 2017
- Meal date : 27 Oct 2017
An amazing culinaire experience. Really enjoyable. We went for the wine pairing also and the tea arrangement at the end of it. It was just GRAND!