About the restaurant Eetcafe plus Breeka
In a large, white, square building with a terrace filled with lounge seats, houses eatery Breeka that is named after their location on the Breekade. The white of the outside is swapped for purple on the inside. Owners Joh and Jenny offer a variety of food, think of Italian sandwiches and salad for lunch and for diner a tuna steak with wakame. They regularly organise theme nights, fingerfoodparties, weddings!
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €4.00Bottle of mineral water
- €3.40Glass of wine
- €16.00Bottle of wine
- €49.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Eetcafe plus Breeka
How to get there?
- Public transportsBushalte 'de Viersprong - Krimpen aan de Lek' voor de deur
- Specific directions to get thereWij zitten langs de provinciale weg (N210) tegenover de afslag Krimpen aan de Lek. (Wij zitten dus niet IN Krimpen aan den IJssel maar iets verder de Krimpenerwaard in. Tevens bij ons gesitueerd: Wandelroutenetwerkpunt 29 en Fietsroutenetwerkpunt 66.
- Car park Free parking in the neighborhood
Monday untill Sunday 11:30 - 22:00
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price