Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant El Barrio
How to get there?
- Public transportsMetro Bonne-Nouvelle (ligne8/9)
- Specific directions to get thereRestaurant d'angle (1 rue Thorel - 9 rue Beauregard)
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa , Voucher
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , Continuous service , Open in August , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 7 Mar 2019
- Meal date : 19 Oct 2018
Great authentic Spanish tapas restaurant , very friendly and welcoming service. Highly recommended.
- Meal date : 4 Oct 2018
- Meal date : 7 Jul 2018
Well, I think my personal rating would be 9/10. El Barrio is a tiny hole in the wall but the best tapas I have eaten in Paris. Very friendly service, and if the place was noisy and service a bit slow, all was forgiven: Russian vs. Croatia was on the tv. A great place to go for a bite before or after a show at the Grand Rex.
- Meal date : 29 May 2018
Was so psyched for this place. Looks like Spain, smelled like Spain, food was bland ????.
- Meal date : 24 Apr 2018
It was great.It was our second time.Great food and service.
- Meal date : 31 Mar 2018