About the restaurant El Palacio
This 17th century building is full of charm. We do our best to ensure that everything is fresh as we produce everything inhouse from our bread to our ice cream.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.25Bottle of mineral water
- €2.25Glass of wine
- €11.00Bottle of wine
- €2.25Glass of champagne
- €11.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant El Palacio
How to get there?
- Public transportsThere is a bus service from the Playa to the Pueblo every thirty minutes. This services does extend to Turre , though it runs less often.
- Car park The Pueblo has many car parks, though they fill up quickly during festivals and events.
Cena: de 20:00 a 00:00 (todos los días)
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (6 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , English spoken , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
- Meal date : 11 Jul 2015
All the food we ordered was great (starters -- morcilla and fishcakes -- and mains -- hamburger, dorada and seared tuna) and the views from the roof terrace were wonderful. Highly recommend .