About the restaurant Gasthof D'Ouwe Schuure
Hotel-Restaurant d'Ouwe Schuure in Sluis: near the Dutch-Belgian border and only a five minutes' drive from Knokke. You'll find plenty of warm nostalgic coziness in this old farm. In the restaurant the mussels and eels shouldn’t be missed and so they don’t. But the cook also knows how to prepare lobster or a tasty steak. For children there are special children's dishes, but also a playground.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.50Half bottle of mineral water
- €7.25Bottle of mineral water
- €4.25Glass of wine
- €18.50En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Gasthof D'Ouwe Schuure
How to get there?
- Car park Ruime privé parking voor het restaurant
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Bar , Continuous service , Dutch spoken , English spoken , French spoken , German spoken , Open sunday , Pets allowed , Wheelchair Accessible , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 14 Feb 2018
- Meal date : 29 Jan 2018
- Meal date : 28 Jan 2018
Was eerste keer maar heel er meegevallen voor herhaling vatbaar