Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €3.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.00Bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €17.00Bottle of wine
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant L'Esprit Gourmand
How to get there?
- Public transportsTram - Acropolis (T1)
- Car park Carrefour TNL
- Check , Credit Card , Luncheon voucher , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (26 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Can be privatized , English spoken , French spoken , German spoken , Open in August , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
- Meal date : 16 Feb 2018
Pippa and I had a lovely evening at L"esprit Gourmand. from the moment we entered we felt welcomed. Fortunately the charming waiter spoke English and was able to help us choose lovely food for the two of us. There is a good choice of good wines to be had and the glass of dessert wine that my partner and I shared was superb. If you want home cooked food in a "local" Nice restaurant the L'esprit Gourmand is the place for you. We will go again when in Nice.
- Meal date : 16 May 2017
A small restaurant located close to the old town in Nice. Our dishes (salad and risotto) were delicious and of good size. Service was friendly, english service was available. Good value for money and recommended.
Thank you for your evaluation. Hope to see you again next time in Nizza