Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant La Chaumière
How to get there?
- Public transportsLigne 45
- Specific directions to get thereAuberge communale de troinex
- Car park Parking privé 30 places
- Credit Card , Mastercard , PostFinance Card , Visa
- Privatisable (50 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , English spoken , Pets allowed , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 21 Apr 2018
The meal was fabulous, as always with M. Labrosse in the kitchen. The flavours were innovative, the plates beautiful, and the welcome charming, including from M. Labrosse himself. I have been to this restaurant for large business events, and for small intimate dinners with family and friends, and the kitchen and wait staff consistently deliver superbly for all occasions and circumstances. I have been to well over 100 Geneva restaurants, and la Chaumiere is now on the very short list of my 2-3 favourites.
- Meal date : 18 Jan 2018
Excellent food and great ambiance!
- Meal date : 29 Nov 2017