- €2.80Bottle of mineral water
- €1.80Glass of wine
- €10.00Bottle of wine
- €10.00Glass of champagne
- €44.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant La Taba
How to get there?
- Specific directions to get thereSalir de Vilafranca en dirección a Guardiola de Font-Rubí BV-2127, pasar Les Cabanyes, las Caves Vallformosa y seguir por la misma carretera. Una vez en Vilobí del Penedès, tomar el primer ramal delante de la iglesia, a mano derecha (indica SURIOL Vins i
- Car park si
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (20 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Can be privatized , Dinner show , English spoken
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
- Meal date : 5 Mar 2016
We came here with our dirving-amigo Francesco to try calçots in a higher-end restaurant, and where they eat them in the traditional mode: outside standing up! G.G liked the look of this restaurant with their chef-auteur, their big garden, the fact they make their OWN organic wine just next door past the field, and their menus that were NOT the standard mountains of calçots with a cheap-meat course afterward as is too often the case. And they did not disappoint: the chef (Eudald) runs it very much like his own place and lets you know what´s good, what he can/can´t do...someone who guides you by quality and authentically, nice! Service was fine for such a busy trio, friendly yet professional (a nearly nonexistent combination in BCN). The meat course was spectacular. And though Danko-dog couldn´t come inside, they kept an eye on him out in the garden. (Now if we could just convince the wineries of Penedes to open for wine tastings on Sunday *sigh*...)