Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- CHF5.00Half bottle of mineral water
- CHF10.00Bottle of mineral water
- CHF6.00Glass of wine
- CHF28.00En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Layalina by Azar & Co
How to get there?
- Public transportsTram - Maison de la Paix (T15)
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (65 maximum number of guests.)
- Air conditioned , Can be privatized , English spoken
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 14 Feb 2018
Best Lebanese restaurant in town! Everything was perfect! Love it and recommend it
- Meal date : 10 Nov 2017
The new owner and chef have brightened up the dining room with recent renovations. Menu update is nice. Only 2 recommendations for improvement: allow a non-dairy alternate in the vegetarian mezze platter and improve service for paying. We waited 40 minutes to catch the attention of the wait staff in order to get the bill and pay. This has been a problem for years and recent change in ownership has not improved this issue.