Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- CHF5.00Half bottle of mineral water
- CHF9.00Bottle of mineral water
- CHF5.00Glass of wine
- CHF27.00Bottle of wine
- CHF15.00Glass of champagne
- CHF95.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Le Bistroquet
How to get there?
- Public transportsTram 15, arrêt Acacias
- Car park Parking Uni-Mail
- Mastercard , PostFinance Card , Visa , Voucher
- Privatisable (30 maximum number of guests.)
- Bar , Can be privatized , English spoken , Open in August , Pets allowed , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 4 Apr 2019
- Meal date : 13 Oct 2018
Warm welcome. Surprisingly quiet for a Saturday night. Nice wines by the glass. Size of starter a little small. Main courses were good and the burger with tarragon mayo very tasty (thought we thought the medium was a bit overcooked). Deserts were very nice, particularly the chestnut millefeuille. Overall a good experience and will return.
Many thanks for your detailed feedback. We will be very pleased to welcome you again in the near future!