Pictures from our users
About the restaurant Le Chou'Heim
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.90Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.50Bottle of mineral water
- €2.70Glass of wine
- €21.30Bottle of wine
- €51.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Le Chou'Heim
How to get there?
- Car park du restaurant
ouvert tous les jours de 12h à 14h et 18h30 à 22h sauf mardi et mercredi
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa , Voucher
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , English spoken , French spoken , German spoken , Open in August , Open sunday , Pets allowed
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 31 Dec 2018
Food was okay, desert was the best of all the courses. a place is a bit old fashioned, decorations were cheap and not that nice. The waitress was very friendly and spoke good English. I had a feeling there was not enough staff, because service team was a bit stressed and hectic. Was not the cosiest place for New Years celebration, for a regular dinner it would be okay.
- Meal date : 2 Jan 2018
Tarte flambée excellentes !!!