Special offers and Menus
You'll be able to select the menus in the last step of booking, if available for your criteria.
Menu Signature en 5 Services 72€
By booking this set menu, you will be able to order either this set menu or "Menu Signature en 3 Services" if you change your mind.
Menu Signature en 3 Services 58€
By booking this set menu, you will be able to order either this set menu or "Menu Signature en 5 Services" if you change your mind.
Prix par personne. Les repas à la carte ne seront pas servis durant ce service
About the restaurant Le Mandragore
GASTRONOMY – Welcoming and cosy during winter, then set in the gardens as soon as warmer weather approaches, the restaurant is a not-to-be-missed venue in the French capital. In charge of the kitchens, Thibaut Spiwack skilfully combines flavours, textures and colours for diners and brunches.
A HYMN TO SEASONS – The menu changes along seasons and presents only fresh and noble products, chosen according high-quality criteria. Some of our fresh products come directly from our garden, hens and beehives!
- €7.00Bottle of mineral water
- €8.00Glass of wine
- €31.00Bottle of wine
- €14.00Glass of champagne
- €88.00Bottle of champagne
How to get to the restaurant Le Mandragore
How to get there?
- Public transportsMetro Lamarck-Caulaincourt (M12)
- Specific directions to get thereHotel Particulier Montmartre and its restaurant Le Mandragore is located in a private alley. To find it, ring the bell at the first great black gate, and take the paved track. Go to the imposing "Witch's Rock", and ring at the black portal on your left: H
- Car park 9 rue Caulaincourt (550 m)
Dîner : de 20h à 22h30 (du mercredi au samedi)
- Meal date : 13 May 2018
- Meal date : 28 Dec 2017
- Meal date : 1 Nov 2017
- Meal date : 14 Feb 2017
- Meal date : 14 May 2016
- Meal date : 14 Feb 2013