Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €3.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.50Bottle of mineral water
- €2.50Glass of wine
- €7.00En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Le Nawab
How to get there?
- Public transportsMétro - Porte de Saint-Ouen (M13)
- Check , Credit Card , Luncheon voucher , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (40 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Can be privatized , English spoken , Open in August , Open sunday
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 10 Mar 2018
The staff were helpful and spoke to me in English since I don’t speak French, which I appreciated. I found the portions and flavors just okay. The butter chicken was bland. When asked if I wanted it spicy or normal, I said normal, not thinking it would lack spice altogether. The portions were small compared to what I’m accustomed to, especially for the price. However, Paris is more expensive than most cities in the United States so perhaps the price was to be expected. I will seek out other Indian restaurants while in Paris instead of returning to Le Nawab.
- Meal date : 14 Feb 2018
Food was good
- Meal date : 14 Dec 2017