About the restaurant Parc Breda
Parc Breda is located right on the boisterous Grote Markt. Very much an a-location and we are happy to say that the menu is very A as well. There is the sympathetic option of choosing three courses from the whole menu for a reasonable 30 euro. Will you go for a chic bisque, followed by duck and tarte tatin, or is it going to be carpaccio, satay and cheesecake? Tough decisions but don't worry, it's all good!
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €4.50Bottle of mineral water
- €3.70Glass of wine
- €21.00En flaske vin
- €5.00Glass of champagne
- €31.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Parc Breda
How to get there?
- Car park Paid parking in the neighborhood
Monday untill Sunday 09:00 - 02:00
- American Express , Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Bar , Can be privatized , Dutch spoken , English spoken , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 1 Jun 2018
Super eten! Super bediening!! Hier komen we terug!!!!