Special offers and Menus
You'll be able to select the menus in the last step of booking, if available for your criteria.
AH Restaurantactie "à la carte" menu
Save stamps at Albert Heijn and receive the 2nd three course menu for free. Book a timeslot where "MENU" is indicated and bring your full AH discount card to the restaurant. Conditions on: www.iens.nl/ahrestaurantactie-conditions
Drinks not included.
Available on the booked timeslot.
-20% off the "à la carte" menu, including drinks!
About the restaurant Plan West
- €4.00Bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €22.00En flaske vin
- €75.00Bottle of champagne
How to get to the restaurant Plan West
Friday & Saturday 17.00 - 03.00
Sunday 17.00 - 01.00
- Meal date : 24 Mar 2018
- Meal date : 10 Mar 2018
- Meal date : 8 Mar 2018
- Meal date : 3 Mar 2018
- Restaurant took part in the 50% off festival
- It was no problem to make a last-minute reservation (45 minutes prior to arrival)
- Nice atmosphere with a young but not too trendy/hip crowd
- Most dishes were nicely presented
- The wines we had were good, the port was solid
- The Royal Burger was very good and tasty
- The service was slow and not very efficient (only one poor guy was serving the whole restaurant)
- We arrived at 8 pm on a Saturday evening but were told that they were already out of some menu items (as the menu was quite limited this made for an even more limited choice)
- The menu itself seemed inconsistent with a little bit of everything; we got no understanding of what idea their kitchen was following
- The scallops starter was flavourful, but having only two scallops on the board was a little bit disappointing
- The bread starter was disappointing as well (only one sort of not particularly good bread, bland dips)
- The steak was okay, but it would have been better had it come without the slight 'freezer taste'
- The cheese plate had a decent size but lacked in variety
- About one hour after our arrival the area in front of the bar filled up with a group of people; visiting the restroom or following the waiter to pay by card at the bar required quite some elbow action to get through the crowd (to be fair, Evert-Jan goes as a bar as well, but I don't appreciate starting an evening in a cozy restaurant and ending it in the atmosphere of an over-crowded pub)
To sum it up, I wouldn't rule out to visit this place again, but it's not a new entry on my list of must-go places in town.
- Meal date : 23 Feb 2018
- Meal date : 6 Jan 2018
- Meal date : 9 Nov 2017
- Meal date : 27 Jul 2017
- Meal date : 14 May 2017
- Meal date : 5 Apr 2017
- Meal date : 28 Mar 2017
- Meal date : 25 Mar 2017