About the restaurant Republic Moto
Attention to all motor adepts. The former bank office of ABN-AMRO on the Goudsesingel in Rotterdam found interesting new tenants. Its many square meters are now occupied by a motor shop and a full-service restaurant. MotoGp qualifications and races are broadcasted live on the large video wall. There is also a welcoming reading table and a large bar. Last but not least: they have a well stocked, delicious menu.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Bottle of mineral water
- €3.50Glass of wine
- €16.00En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Republic Moto
How to get there?
- Public transports15 minuten lopen van Centraal Station, 5 minuten van Station Hofplein. Tramlijn 7 stopt vrijwel voor de deur
- Car park Goudsesingel, Meenthof, Meent, Jonker Fransstraat
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Bar , Caters , English spoken , Open sunday , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price