About the restaurant Restaurante EntreAguas
Entreáguas Restaurant was born a son of the sea and a passion for Portuguese gastronomy. Come and enjoy our excellent dishes.
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €0.80Half bottle of mineral water
- €1.80Bottle of mineral water
- €1.00Glass of wine
- €7.00En flaske vin
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Restaurante EntreAguas
How to get there?
- Public transportsTrain, Bus
- Specific directions to get thereIn front of Deborla and Staples Coordenadas de GPS 37.132313, -8.525472
- Car park Yes
Monday to Saturday 12:00H to 15:30H,
18:00H. to 24:00H
18:00H. to 24:00H
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Bar , Can be privatized , Dinner show , English spoken , French spoken , Wheelchair Accessible , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 6 Oct 2018
the menue for the fado evening is a bit iffy. not clear what drinks are inlcuded and what not. this is a bit disappointing and therefore next time ???
- Meal date : 8 Aug 2018
Not a tourist stuff. Good food, nice waiter, honest price
- Meal date : 21 Apr 2018
I went there because of a "cod fish a lagareiro" that should cost 12€ as listed on The Fork app. What was my surprise when, after ordering a couple beers, I checked the menu and this dish was 21,50€. All other dishes were also much more expensive than the app menu. I asked the waiter and he told me that the menu should be "outdated". What do you do in a situation like this? I wouldn't ruin the night, so I had to pay. Getting reservations through the app and having diffent prices is irresponsible or dishonest.