About the restaurant Surf en Beach
In beach pavilion Surf and Beach relaxing is very easy. The place to be after a day at the beach or a brisk walk. Just chilling on the sofas with a cold beer or a large glass of soda. A tasty cup of soup, French fries, sandwich or something else ... there is plenty of choice in Surf and Beach. Want to have a nice chat with your friends in a beautiful location? How about a high tea at the beach?
Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €2.75Half bottle of mineral water
- €5.10Bottle of mineral water
- €4.75Glass of wine
- €20.90En flaske vin
- €27.95Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Surf en Beach
How to get there?
- Specific directions to get thereStrandpaviljoen Surf en Beach bevindt zich aan de Boulevard tegenover nummer 34.
- Car park Katwijk beschikt over een parkeergarage onder de duinen. U kunt uw auto hier heerlijk koel parkeren, terwijl uzelf ons gezellige winkelcentrum Zeezijde bezoekt of uw handdoek uitspreidt voor een dagje aan het strand!
Monday untill Sunday from 09:00
- Credit Card , Mastercard , Visa
- Privatisable (60 maximum number of guests.)
- Can be privatized , Wheelchair Accessible , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 8 Apr 2018
This was the first time in the renovated Surf&Beach. We liked much more the previous once. The menu was better (salads were previously very good and they had more vegetarian dishes), the service was faster. I booked a table in the early morning for lunch and the reservation was not handled when we arrived at 11.30h. We waited 45 minutes to get our food (7 people, soups and sandwiches). We preferred the old version of it. The owner is always very kind and professional.