Average à la carte price
(average à la carte price based on a two-course meal excluding drinks)
- €5.00Half bottle of mineral water
- €8.00Bottle of mineral water
- €4.00Glass of wine
- €16.00Bottle of wine
- €10.00Glass of champagne
- €60.00Bottle of champagne
Prices and menu can change. Those prices don't take into account any promotion and are VAT included.
How to get to the restaurant Villa du Musée 196
Service continu : de 11h30 à 22h30 (tous les jours)
- American Express , Apple Pay , Credit Card , Mastercard , MobilePay , Voucher
- Privatisable (10 maximum number of guests.)
- Air-conditioning , Bar , Can be privatized , Cocktail , Continuous service , Dinner show , English spoken , Football games , French spoken , Open in August , Open sunday , Wheelchair Accessible , Wifi
Only clients who have dined at the restaurant, after booking on TheFork, can leave their opinion.
Value for price
- Meal date : 6 Dec 2019
Dommage salade en sachet.Frittes maison grasses
- Meal date : 27 Oct 2019
We booked a Table via fork but something went wrong with the reservation. But even though it was possible to let a Table. The Restaurant was nearly fully booked! Great service.
- Meal date : 11 Aug 2019
We have come to Paris every year for 10 years, and enjoy discovering new restaurants each time. It was a Sunday in August and a lot of the places I’d had on my “list” were closed. We took a chance on Villa du Musee 196 and were pleasantly surprised at how nice the food was. I had veal and truffle pasta, my husband had duck and my son had escargot. All were very nice. The service was great. A very nice English speaking waitress even offered to warm up some baby food for my daughter. Overall very nice food in a casual but comfortable atmosphere. We would come again.